University Suckers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

These Videos Keep Getting Better & Better

-In lieu of trying to find a video sharing website that doesn't foolishly censor "offensive" videos ::cough youtube cough::, I ran across this one, called ifilm. After searching through what ifilm has to offer, I immediately fell in love with the website when I found this video almost effortlessly:



-The musical talent, although not amazing, is far superior to that of my last post of the Martha & The Vandellas parody.

I also ran across this...



-What a sicko.

----------

-On a more serious note; Mohammed is the last person I ever want to be like. He is the polar opposite of everything great; he is scum. Why anyone would want to strive to be like him will escape me forever.

2 Comments:

  • Mo'hammad mo'problems, that's what I say.

    Kickass blog, BTW. The song rocks.

    Keep up the good work,

    Victoria

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  

  • Lovely blog yyou have here

    By Anonymous Esther Hampton, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home