University Suckers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Pinko Cartoons

I found these little cartoons while I was surfing...

and this one...


The caption, that someone else wrote, under where I got this picture says:

"In between politically motivated killings and fighting off the American pig-dogs, I like to reach for a nice, cold Coca-Cola. Always Coca-Cola. VIVA LA COCA-COLA!"

Not to mention that Coca-Cola is one of America's largest corporations. Aside from that, I don't even care if Che - or any other anti-capitalist "revolutionaries" for that matter - use the products or not. I just want to make sure that they are consistently reminded of doing so. What foolish hypocrites.


...and finally my favorite:


It appears that Stalin is way too cool for this crowd. Check out Marx; what an animal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home