University Suckers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

It's All About The Little Things

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "The best things in life aren't things". That statement alone brought my attention back to the fact that illogical, Kantian viewpoints are still all around us. When I first read it, this was honestly the first thing that popped into my mind.

That's right; I went there.

-I want to apologize for my lack of postings this week; I've been really flooded lately from getting back into school and all; hopefully I can find my rhythm - or sanity - back this sometime this week and start to post more abundantly than I have been as of lately.

1 Comments:

  • I was wondering if you would tell me how you set up a Paypal button on your blog? I'm a fellow-blogger (stotts.blogspot.com) and I think it's a great idea! I tried the ad thing, but no revenue from that at all. Does having a Paypal button work?

    Sorry, I just realized I can't sign-in b/c I converted my blog to the new Blogger Beta, but my e-mail is Jason.Stotts@gmail.com if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me.

    I promise this isn't some lame trick, I really want to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home