University Suckers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

dePlume Daily Is Good

-Over at dePlume Daily, Victoria Bekiempis has outdone herself. One of her latest posts, As promised - the step by step logical refutation of Islam is a very good read. Thankfully her progress doesn't end there...

-Every morning I pickup an Oracle at 9:30 A.M. and like every other morning my expectations on the content have decreased because of the day before; it's an ongoing pattern. Anywho, today was completely different. Today I read an article in the Oracle dedicated to exposing what ruthless scum Ché Guevara was. This article can be found both here and here. Needless to say, the column was very refreshing. Aside from Ché, it's good to know that there are other objectivists within my age range out there; meeting her, as well as being reintroduced to the rest of the USF Objectivist Club, was simply a confirmation for me.

-Until just recently she was trying to blog off of her alias, Victoria dePlume, until she actually exposed herself on accident. Because she stated this herself I assumed it was alright for me to mention her real name in this post. Victoria, if you feel otherwise, just let me know.

-I would highly recommend this blog to anyone who appreciates freedom and individual rights with the occasional twist of humor wrapped up in there somewhere (i.e. "It seems that orgiastic Ché veneration has become a criterion for admittance to the in-crowd amongst the intellectual hoi polloi - you know, those shoeless barnacles that indiscriminately cluster along the Social Science building.") That's what I'm talking about! Absolutely classic. Go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home