University Suckers

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Viva La Resolucion!

-It looks like good ole' Fidel is on his last leg. When Fidel Castro finally does get to hell, I'm sure that Che' will be there waiting for him (probably on his knees).

-All I can say about Castro's upcoming death is that it is a small step towards Cuba's freedom.

...which translates to...

-Viva La Resolucion!


-I'm glad Castro keeps such good company.

----------
Corrections:

(1)Substituted some "he"s and such with the words Castro, etc.
(2)Changed the title.

1 Comments:

  • I can't think of a more fitting end for such a man.

    The thing that kills me - he's a communist, but he still wears an ADIDAS tracksuit. Aren't brandnames emblematic of capitalism as they're a form of intellectual property?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home