University Suckers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Time For A Little Self Reflection...

-Even when I was little I had no idea of what I wanted to "do" with my life. All I knew was that I wanted to create; to bring ideas to life and watch my work come to life. My career choice is wide; it could range from inventing something to me operating a run-of-the-mill business. Just as long as I stay productive. However, my career path isn't that easy. I was majoring in economics at the college of business, but now I think I'm going to change that major for something more of my liking. I'm going to change my major to history. Hopefully I'll take that degree and go to law school afterwards. I know that being a lawyer is a full time job; I just hope that if another money-making opportunity comes up, it's not too late to pursue it. I guess the label of being one thing for the rest of my life makes me a little nervous; I want it all God damn it.

-Daniel

P.S. Writing about myself is a very rare occurrence. If you're worried about me turning this into some type of livejournal and writing about how depressed I am all the time and how Daddy never hugged me, stop. There's no need for that. :)

3 Comments:

  • In case you hadn't already been there:


    http://www.cas.usf.edu/history/programs/undergrad.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:00 AM  

  • The URL didn't post - the last part is .html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 AM  

  • You've got to check this out -

    CAIR is trying to pull the same thing Muslim leaders tried to pull with the Danish PM in regards to Jyllands-Posten. An excerpt from the St. Pete times:

    U.S. Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite on Thursday angrily refused calls by a Muslim advocacy group to condemn a prominent Hernando County Republican who called Islam a "hateful, frightening religion."

    http://www.sptimes.com/2006/11/10/Hernando/Brown_Waite_blisters_.shtml

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home