University Suckers

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

R.I.P. Jimmy Shelton

-On December 3rd of last year a good friend of mine was lost in Iraq; Jimmy Shelton. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend his funeral at Arlington National Cemetery, but I did however, find this:



-Even though I plan to eventually go to Arlington to see Jimmy's grave, finding this photo will hold me over until that day comes. As morbid as the website where I found this photo may seem, I can't help to wonder how many people, like me, it actually helps.

-Jimmy Shelton was a hero, but more importantly, he was my friend. He is lost and will never be forgotten.

-The relentless pursuit and complete eraditcation of America's enemies - without apology - is the only suitable way to honor America's fallen heroes. I will never be at peace with these barbarians or with the people who keep allowing them to exist.


R.I.P. Jimmy, we love you.
Articles On Jimmy:
Jimmy Lee Shelton
Fallen Heroes of Operation Iraqi Freedom
Cpl. Jimmy Shelton
Jimmy Lee Shelton
Guest Book - Jimmy Lee Shelton

1 Comments:

  • I remember jimmy when we came home from fort polk early 2 go 2 pre-ranger 2gether even thought neither of us wanted 2 go. so he purposly failed the pt test to get out of it. i passed and went. i was in in A 1-33 Cav and remember Jimmy as always smiling no matter how bad things were.. i was the same way is is why we clicked. The Army lost an amzaing soldier that day and the world lost on hell of a great man. till i see u later jimmy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home