University Suckers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sifting Around The Web 3

-Victoria Bekiempis wrote another great article today about Saddam Hussein's fate and how liberty is impossile when living under a theocracy. I suggest to her that she submit this particular article to Capitalism Magazine as well.

...

-Gus Van Horn has written a very true sentiment towards the GOP party on his blog. I'm not sure why, but this specific article - to me anyways - makes a whole-lotta sense.

...

-Via LFG I have learned of the The Secretary Of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld's, resignation. Yet another pathetic victory for liberalism.

...

-Even though Andrew Dalton's posts on Witch Doctor Repellent are few and far between, when he does write something, it is always worth it.

...

-I cannot remember the last time Anton Thorn posted anything on his website. I did, however stumble across this dusty corner; the infamous "Christian Questionnaire". I think that even Jesus would have a tough time with some of these. The most satisfying aspect is that Anton Thorn is a fellow objectivist, making his claims and statements that much more ruinous. More than any other outlet I have found, Anton Thorn's website has helped me understand the rational approach to debating and arguing against religion. I thank God for his assistance and I pray to the the Lord that one day he will update his site. :)

...

-I will recommend, just like Reclaim Your Brain, that people everywhere should read Diana Hsieh's essay on "Why Be An Atheist?". The essay itself is very concise and intelligently written. It's a good start for anyone willing to think a little outside of their steeple.

...

-If you haven't - for some unknown reason - signed the petition against PETA (the same petition I linked up in my previous post yesterday), get to doing so. Also, if you happen catch yourself wondering "Does he really hate PETA enough to post about petitioning them twice within two days?" The answer is, without a doubt, "Yes he does."

...

-Read the above paragraph one more time.

...

-Sometimes when I get, I'll wandering through Capitalism Magazine's achives and read something I've never seen before, etc. All of the articles are good, but a very few percentage of all of the articles are as astounding as this one. "Buddha Bad for Business" by Wayne Dunn was written on April 30, 2004; a whole month before I graduated highschool. The article itself has been around forever and I honestly cannot believe I didn't stumble across it earlier.

...

-Man did I find the treasure chest. Fireflysun, a website dedicated - from what I can tell as of now - mostly to objectivist psychology. It has almost an infinite amount of essays ranging from current philosophical and psychological issues to news and commentary. I looks like I have a bunch of reading ahead of me.

...

-I thought that this photo was funny; I find myself going to Moonbattery more and more not only because of their humorous doctored photos but also because of the articles that go along so well with the pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home